Friday, February 4, 2011

Chorizo with Garbanzo Beans and Rice

I did that thing my husband hates.  I made a new recipe when we had company tonight.

Although, considering that company was my brother and sister-in-law, who we can be just deliciously unguarded with, I thought it was a safe decision.

And it turned out quite well.  They loved the Chorizo with Garbanzo Beans and Rice that I served!  I found it on The Noshery a few days ago and put it on my "to make" list immediately.  Having never really had chorizo, I was in for a pleasant surprise.


One note:  I bought uncased chorizo, so it tended to get a little crumbly.  I think I could have combated this by packing it into tighter little coins before I cooked them.

A second note:  I forgot to put in the white vinegar and we still thought it was delicious.  Of course, we don't know how amazing it could be with white vinegar!  Take it for what it's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment