Thursday, January 20, 2011

Swiffer Wet Jet

I think this is going to change my life.



I think I might actually mop my kitchen floor.

And then I opened it.  This small pile didn't look very life-changing.  How did I ever think a life-changing appliance could fit in that one, smallish box?


But I like instructions.  I'm rather good at following them.  In my family, we've had multiple discussions about this.  You're either a rule-follower or a rule-breaker by nature.  My mom and I are rule-followers, hence our sister-skill of following directions well.


My kitchen floor needs this to be life-changing.

 

Sometimes it has to get worse before it can get better.  I will teach my children life lessons as I teach them to clean...


Yes, my Christmas tree is still up.  But can you see that the ornaments have been removed?  I'll be honest - what you can't see is the way they landed in the downstairs guest bedroom like an angry elf threw them there, along with fifty feet of garland, a Hobby Lobby aisle's worth of glittery gold picks, and several plastic storage totes eagerly waiting for their loot.

But enough about that scary room downstairs.  This is about the kitchen.  And the kitchen floor looks nice, very nice.  You'll have to take my word for it, I suppose.  Our floor is quite clever and hides cleanliness as well as it hides debris.


P.S. I've noticed sometimes bloggers write these disclaimers that explain they are not being compensated for mentioning this product.  Is that really even necessary in my case?  I mean, two people (thank you) read my blog.  But still, I suppose I will say "Swiffer Wet Jet is not paying me to write about their product.  I noticed it was $5 off this week at Target (Target is not paying me either) and decided it was a good time to buy this and clean my gross floors."

P.P.S. The Swiffer Wet Jet has a delightfully fresh, clean scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment