Thursday, March 10, 2011

Joy the Baker's Cappucino Cookies

I have been dying to make these cookies - laced with espresso and white chocolate chips - for quite some time now, and the opportunity finally presented itself.  I'm taking them to our small group tonight, because they're so good if I don't get them out of the house, There Will Be Trouble.  In the form of a scale I can no longer face.


Of course, fitting with the story of my adventures in the culinary arts, I did not have all the ingredients I needed.  It did not deter me from trying the recipe.  And it was only a small aberration anyway.  I used 1/2 cup white chocolate chips and 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips.

Delish.  Try them.  Today or any day.  Preferrably with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate.


To give credit where credit is truly due... go here for the recipe:  Joy the Baker:  Cappucino Cookies with Espresso and White Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment