Monday, April 18, 2011

Garlic Butter Soft Pretzel Bites


I made these Garlic Butter Soft Pretzel Bites on Saturday night, after a friend suggested the recipe as something that looked good.  Normally, I wouldn't have the patience for a recipe that calls for not just one, but two, dough risings.  But I had some time.  I love pretzels.  I took the plunge.

And it was worth it!  I would definitely make these again, probably for a crowd.  Just the two of us finished about half of the pretzel bites as we watched an old Office episode and chilled on the couch.  This is not a healthy pasttime, considering what the pretzel bites are drowned in.  Garlic butter.  They are drowned in garlic butter.  It's as dangerously addictive as it sounds.

Some of the bites turned out a little crispier on the outside and some stayed a bit softer.  We liked having the two versions to try.

Go here for Foodie with Family's recipe!  And don't compare the look of our pretzels, please and thank you.  Yes, hers look cuter and mine are more of the pretzel chunk variety!

No comments:

Post a Comment