Thursday, November 3, 2011

No Use Crying Over Spilled Oatmeal

I hope this isn't indicitave of how my day will proceed.

It happened when I walked into the office this morning, to check online if it's too late (or advisable at all) to transplant my thriving rosemary plant to a pot so I can keep it inside this winter.  You think November 3 a little late to just be starting to think about transplanting?  I have two excuses.  1) We've had a lovely Indian summer and the sunny weather fooled me.  2) The new man in my life keeps me pretty busy.


Anyhow, something happened when I walked into the office and sat down.  The oatmeal went kersplat.  The good news is, I was able to scoop it off the floor with a wide spatula in just one smooth move.  The bad news is, I have been eating oatmeal that congeals enough that it can be scooped up with a spatula.


So here is my second breakfast.   decided not to attempt another bout with oatmeal.  Peanut butter, banana and honey sandwich.  Tasty, no?

Here's to days that end better than they begin!




No comments:

Post a Comment