Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturdays, Lazy Days

Sometimes this is how my Saturdays go.  Hours of prone laziness followed by bursts of intense activity.  I wish I had a patch of sunlight to lay in, and my morning would have been complete.


I have spent the last hour or so paralyzed by my hungriness (is that really even a word?!) but finally rousted myself from the computer to prepare the meal below.


Isn't that embarrassing?  For a girl who says she loves to cook, it's a sorry excuse for sustenance.

In my defense, however, I am planning on making several delicious items today:

BBQ Meatballs
Rice
Cowboy Cookies
Spinach Artichoke Dip

I am also going to clean our bathroom, wash our sheets (oops - and finish the laundry still sitting in the washer right now!), go to the gym, and at some point, take a cue from Murray, who is once again bathing, and I will take a shower.  And maybe throw away the Oreos that ended up at our house last night, because they are proving to be quite the temptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment